[mythtv-users] Re: Redhat 9/LIRC/Hauppauge PVR 250 issues (of course)

Augustin Chan auchan at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 21:41:33 EST 2003

Romel,

Thanks for the tip on the batteries.  I've switched mine out and I'm still
having problems.  But a quick question - is the front led supposed to light up
at all?  I'm using the grey hauppauge remote unfortunately so I'm afraid
sharing my config with you won't be helpful.

The behavior I'm seeing now is when I try to run irw, lircmd crashes.  irw
fails silently.  Lirc is a monster.

Aug

=====
Augustin Chan