[mythtv-users] Re: Cannot get TVOut to work: NVidia MX440

Romel Llarena rdllarena at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 20:55:15 EST 2003

Carl,

I think we are in the same situation as far as getting
our MX440s working. Please follow my thread "# apt-get
install ivtv gives segmentation faults and failed
reboot" as Axel himself was kind enough to comment. It
turns out there are some steps missing from Jarod's
documentation that Axel refers too. I did follow the
additional file changes to my X11 and modules files
but still no luck. I feel that my fix is also your
fix. Try the suggested rpm -qi suggestion and tell me
if it works out for you.

Also, any chance you could share with my your directv
script and lirc file assuming your using the hauppauge
black remote?

Thanks and good luck to the both of us.