[mythtv-users] Recording Video Slow Down

Myster Man Xsecrets at softhome.net
Sat Oct 25 16:31:45 EDT 2003

Just figured I'd send a reply to kind of give this thread a bump. I'm
having a similar problem. my playback video slows down after between 15
and 25 minutes. I never have segfaults though and it doesn't seem to
affect live tv. also I've noticed it's only the streams that are
captured in rtjpeg by my leadtek card. the mpeg2 streams from my pvr250
work fine. This may be the reason I'm not experiencing anything on live
tv since the 250 will do live tv unless there is a recording in
progress. There is nothing unusual in either the mythbackend log or in
the system log.