[mythtv-users] Floating White Bars

Jake luce8883 at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 25 16:52:37 EDT 2003

Hey,

The wonderful people on this list solved my problem so fast the last time I
thought I would try again.

I'm using a PVR 250. And a Geforce 4 MX for video.

When I watch TV or Record I get these almost transparent white bars that
slowly float across the screen. I get these on my monitor and on my TV. I
have played with a few of the settings but with no luck. Right now I have it
set back to Jarrod's recommended settings.

Suggestions????

I have another problem as well. My TV out performance is kinda cruddy. Its
very faded. I read on the list the default color,hue,brightness settings are
kinda crappy. So I have been messing with them with mixed performance. Does
anybody have any recommendations on color settings for a wide screen
projection TV? Also how do you adjust the settings on the card itself. I
noticed it also had settings for hue brightness etc. I think the root of my
problem on tweaking these is that I don't know much about what each category
really does. I mean what does HUE adjust? Any info in that area would be
greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Jacob