[mythtv-users] Getting recording profile info from files / nuvexport

Chris Ripp chris at ripp.net
Sat Oct 25 12:14:32 EDT 2003

Hi all... just upgraded to .12... nice work!

I've got an old recording I want to use nuvexport on, but it looks like
I lost the recording profile that was used on it, and nuvexport is
griping that it can't find the file (I know its there) and I suspect
this is the reason.  Is there anyway to get around this (fool nuvexport)
or somehow recreate the profile or find info in the database/from the
file itself about the settings I used?

If that doesn't work I'll probably have to patch mplayer again and do it
by hand, does the .9 patch work on the 1.0pre series? Or is there a
1.0pre patch yet?