[mythtv-users] IVTV Problem

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Sat Oct 25 12:10:54 EDT 2003

I am going to hold out until I get some actual running time in on my box,
but I am now again to the point of being "this" close to it working. One
issue that I think I much closer to solving is that Myth backend has to be
relaunched AFTER the IVTV drivers are loaded. I think this has to do with
the fast I have 2 of the OEM PVR-250 instead of one.
Is the best solution here to add mythbackend to my rc.local script AFTER the
IVTV lines?

As far as stability, my Shuttle MN31/N board has been a rock thoughout my
multitude of installs. The fact that it is NFORCE IGP makes for an
interesting experience (much like Jarod's guide to the Pundit). Only time
will tell on the overall longevity.

More to come
-Sean