[mythtv-users] v0.12 - The Second of Two Back-To-Back Recordings Fails To Start

William Powers wepprop at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 24 20:24:17 EDT 2003

I stepped up to 0.12 overnight and today I had two instances of failure to
record the second of two back-to-back programs on the same channel
(TCM).  The first program of the two would record normally.  On mythweb,
the second program would continue to show up as a scheduled recording
(solid green border) all the way up until the start time, then the border
would change to the dashed-cyan and nothing more would happen.  I have
never seen this behavior before with any prior version.  I have reverted to
the 9/21 CVS until I figure out what to do.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?  Any suggestions on what to look
for?  Is there any additional information I can report that would be helpful?

Bill