[mythtv-users] mythgame not finding MAME roms

Mike Drons mdrons at ins.com
Thu Oct 23 11:37:38 EDT 2003

The command looks ok.

"/usr/local/bin/xmame.x11 -rompath /mnt/nfs/games/roms/ -cheat_file
/usr/local/share/xmame/cheats -history_file /usr/local/share/xmame/
-snapshot_directory /usr/local/share/xmame/screens -skip_disclaimer
-noskip_gameinfo -nocursor -x11-mode 1 -noscanlines -noartwork
-noautoframeskip  -scale 1 -noantialias -notranslucency   -noanalogstick
-nomouse -nowinkeys -nograbmouse -joytype 4 -sound -samples -volume -16
-nocheat  -verifyroms 2>/dev/null"

I get no info in the database.  I have tried dropping and re-adding the
tables, with no luck.

Michael Drons
INS
mdrons at ins.com