[mythtv-users] Re: Audio problems with 0.12 and pvr-250rev1

werpy at brookings.net werpy at brookings.net
Thu Oct 23 09:39:56 EDT 2003

I tried the latest CVS-tarball release of the ivtv drivers and it seems to have
fixed the sound issue.  I have also noticed some strange things based on the
settings of the recording profiles, but have found some that work good for Low
Quality and Default.  If I crank up High Quality too much it will lock up.

It also seems to be locking up less, but its still locking up.  I think the
lockups are related to transcoding and not to the card, so I think I'll post
that in another
thread.