[mythtv-users] Mplayer crashes when run from MythVideo

Peer Sharer p2psharer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 22 15:32:47 EDT 2003

Hi guys.

First of all, I have to congratulate the team for a great project. MythTv is awesome!

Ok, I have a problem with running mplayer from MythVideo. From the shell prompt, mplayer works fine, but crashes when run from MythVideo with exactly the same arguments passed to it. This is using the current 0.12 release, but I have had the same problem with 0.11.

Any ideas?

Thanks...

Scott