[mythtv-users] nxtvepg - was: xmltv: tv_grab_de

Christian Schlaefcke cschlaefcke at wms-network.de
Wed Oct 22 23:31:45 EDT 2003

This tool is great! Just installed it and it seems to do the job, great!
I saw it offers kind of interaction with xawtv as well. I can tune
channels in xawtv using nxtvepg but only when they are properly set up
in xawtv. Is there a way of transfering the channel data from nxtvepg to
xawtv automatically or do I have to set them up in xawtv by hand?

Regards,

Chris