[mythtv-users] PiP on 0.11 - channel changing - dual digit channels don't work

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Tue Oct 21 20:46:41 EDT 2003

Just notice something odd with PiP, (a cursory search through the archives
doesn't seem to cover this), in that you can't select double digit channels
directly. So for example if I type 45 on the PiP window, I get channel 4, not
45, channel 1x gives me channel X etc.

Any ideas on how to pass dual digit channels to pip window?
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting