[mythtv-users] Note: MDK 9.1 ivtv interlaced playback pvr-250

Steven J. Festa steve at spidermite.net
Tue Oct 21 12:56:21 EDT 2003

I was experiencing ghosting using a pvr-250 on MDK 9.1. I downloaded and
extracted the latest firmware from hauppage and it fixed the playback.
Just thought I let people who are using MDK 9.1 know before they spend
hours trying to figure out whats wrong.

The firmware can downloaded here:

http://hauppauge.lightpath.net/software/pvr250/pvr250_17_21226.exe

Also the docs read that some people are having problems loading ivtv at
boot. Another way to resolve this issue is to add a line that reads 'ivtv'
(without the quotes) to /etc/modules. To me this seems to be the correct
way rather than /etc/rc.local

Steve