[mythtv-users] Timeouts or unknown socket errors

MegaDeTH megadeth at geekopolis.com
Sun Oct 19 11:34:22 EDT 2003

I'm getting either timeouts, or unknown sockets when trying to either
watch recordings, or delete recordings from both of my frontend's.

If I go right into delete or watch, I get "Unknown socket"  when I kill
the hung frontend I get "unknown socket"

If I first go into setup, or schedualing, and then go into watch
recordings, or delete recordings, I get no error, the frontend hangs
untill I kill it.

Anybody have any sugestions?   Everything is cvs as of late last night.