[mythtv-users] Overlay not working...

Anthony Batchelor toeknee at haircrazy.info
Sun Oct 19 13:35:52 EDT 2003

Hi,
   I've set up most of myth easily but not the tv bit :(  Overlay
doesn't seem to want to work.  Even in xawtv/zapping etc.  Grab works
but overlay gives a green~ish bluey window.  I have a shuttle SK41G w/
geforce mx 440, Haupage tv-tuner (because the sk41g's tv-out wouldn't go
into pal mode for me and I read that it doesn't support overlay).
I hoped it would work fine straight away but it didn't.  Then I found
out I had to turn off Twinview,  ok done.  Still no overlay.
I don't know what to do fix this.
Anyone have any ideas?
If you need anymoe information,  just ask.
Thanks in advance.

Tony,