[mythtv-users] Updated dct-channel for controlling DCT-2000 via serial port

Jim Paris jim at jtan.com
Sun Oct 19 01:33:03 EDT 2003

> Strange.  Neither the -t option nor the patch helped things.  Funny
> thing was that version 1.3 works just fine.  I didn't think anything
> changed (other than pulling out the autoconf stuff...)

No, nothing else changed.  Maybe configure was picking a bad gcc or
giving it bad options.

> > If still no luck, could you send me the output from the Python
> > channel-changing script?
>
> And that would have required me digging back into the Python code (which
> I really hate) and start on another cycle of trying to clean it up
> again... ugh... ;)

Oh, I didn't realize that there was a more recent python script.  The
old one that I have would print out the data that the DCT sent back.
(or maybe I had to uncomment a line to get it to do that; I don't
remember)

-jim