[mythtv-users] Fedora Core

Brandon Tatton btatton at drgutah.com
Sat Oct 18 10:18:27 EDT 2003

Anyone running Myth on Fedora Core yet? If so any issues that one would
need to be aware of before attempting it.

Also I have a couple of questions about ripping CD's and DVD's.

1. When ripping a cd is there a setting that will take them down to mp3,
ogg automatically?

2. When ripping "The Matrix" I get to about 50% done and then it hangs
on tty1 I start getting the following error:

hdc lost interupt

However I have been able to rip a few other movies with out issue.

3. When ripping DVD's is there a setting to rip them to a more storage
friendly format other that .vob files, meaning can this be done real
time.

Thanks ahead of time for the information.
Brandon