[mythtv-users] PVR-350 & Geforce4 MX440

Joseph Kennedy josephk at mac.com
Thu Oct 16 21:03:24 EDT 2003

> Check out the ivtv lists, and update to current CVS mythtv -- it wasn't
> restoring the alpha channel state properly before earlier today.
> Kevin's
> post'll tell you how to reset it manually.
>
> Isaac

I've gotten everything working the way I want it...except for the fact
that mythfrontend will crash with messages waiting 2 seconds for data
to become available after an indefinite amount of time decoding.  I
spoke to tmk about it and he said that his does the same, and he
believes it is a firmware issue.  I was wondering if you have
experienced this as well.  bitbytebi just recently received 4 cards so
he may be able to say whether or not it is an issue with the cards
themselves ( or firmware).  I have actually tried 4 different
motherboards in attempts to combat the lost dma errors I receive, but
it seems it is not a problem with the motherboards (all using Mandrake
9.1).

Any thoughts, concerns, or insults you would like to share would be
awesome:)

--Joe