[mythtv-users] Satellite question.

Brad Sagowitz mythtv at sagz.dynip.com
Thu Oct 16 14:48:03 EDT 2003

So I ordered a satellite package that include 3 Hughes Director Series Receivers and 1 Executive Director.

I plan on implementing myth as depicted here:

http://www.sagowitz.com/gallery/album01/mythtv

look ok?

now I need an IR blaster per satellite receiver.

Anyone use this one on snapstreams site?

http://store.snapstream.com/irblcapa.html

Good? Bad? Ugly?

Any other suggestions, recommendations, or flames?

Thanks,

Brad

oh I'll be using Jarod's RH 9 guide, and I thought I read that the lirc packaged rpm didn't allow for lirc to transmit.  Has this been fixed or can I fix it? if not I just compile and install from source.