[mythtv-users] Mplayer TV out issues.

Brandon Tatton btatton at drgutah.com
Thu Oct 16 11:26:09 EDT 2003

I have a number of issues most of my own making and I am sure some out
of ignorance. However I do have a question about the TV out with Myth
and the dvd option. If I have a Monitor (standard computer monitor)
plugged in things are very happy. However when I go to tv out and try to
play a dvd I get audio and correct aspect, however I get no video just a
blue screen. I am assuming it is a command option issue.

I am sure someone has seen this before and any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Brandon