[mythtv-users] Any Trick to Updating MySQL ?

Wood, Mike Mike.Wood at marriott.com
Thu Oct 16 12:48:51 EDT 2003

Hey, I'm thinking about updating MySQL to version 4.0 so I can take
advantage of some of the features.  I'm running RH9 with MySQL version
3.23.56 today.  Is there any big trick to updating this from MythTV's
perspective?  I will backup the database before I install 4.0, just to be
safe, but otherwise, should the mythconverg just work?

TIA,
Mike

This communication contains information from Marriott International, Inc.
that may be confidential. Except for personal use by the intended recipient,
or as expressly authorized by the sender, any person who receives this
information is prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, and/or
using it.  If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately delete it and all copies, and promptly notify the sender.
Nothing in this communication is intended to operate as an electronic
signature under applicable law.