[mythtv-users] Redhat 9

Zagaroth zagaroth at wave.co.nz
Thu Oct 16 13:34:18 EDT 2003

Sadly that dosn't, from there i can only add/remove the group of packages...
if i for example wanted to install qt3 i couldn't do it from there... when u
install redhat when u get to that screen there is a little tick box down the
bottom
which when ticked lets u pick the packages not the group... but thats not
then
when u runn it from the menu...

thanx anyway...
i might hav to install redhat again and really think bout which packages i
need...