[mythtv-users] Re: MythTV on a Xbox

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Wed Oct 15 16:48:55 EDT 2003

I'm using my xbox as a frontend.
I used ed's debian distribution to set it up, there is a problem with the ir
remote driver that makes it repeat the same button realy fast so its nearly
imposibel to hit play just once for example.

I did find a modified ir driver that worked a bit better, it’s a bit too
slow and I wasn't able to reconfigure the key bindings but it seems like it
was already setup prety good so I left it as it was.