[mythtv-users] MythWeb 0.11 and XMLTV time offset

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Oct 14 12:40:00 EDT 2003

> The xmltv offset has been defined in the mythtv setup screens currently as
> auto, however, I had previously had it set to explicitly one hour.
> Neither alters the times returned by mythweb.

hmm, I didn't know there was such an option.  It should be easy enough
to add in if someone tells me how it works in relation to setting
recordings (ie. is it a display-only property, or do I need to also use
it when scheduling a recording?)

> Submitting a request through the web interface causes a recording job to
> be scheduled for the correct time, so it is evidently just a time display
> issue, however, it is rather disconerting!

ah, that answers my question..  display-only.

It'll go onto my todo list, but am happy to accept patches.

-Chris