[mythtv-users] PCHDTV driver question...

John Freer john_freer at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 20:12:37 EDT 2003

Hey all:

Wondering if someone could give me some insight on a couple of topics
with the pchdtv card and myth:

1.  Why are the patches provided along with the driver?  The
instructions don't reference them.  I'm assuming that you can use the
patches to add the pchdtv driver functionality to existing bttv
driver source?

2.  I had a perfectly working install with 2 Hauppauge cards working
with btaudio.  After installing the pchdtv card & driver, I no longer
get any btaudio messages in my log on bootup and the cards are down
for the count.  (bttv does autodetect all 3 cards OK).

Thanks for any advice.  Can't wait to get my config back up with HDTV
available...

Thanks.