[mythtv-users] GF4 4200Ti Vivo

Brian none stoonguy71 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:07:55 EDT 2003

I have been playing around with Myth for a whle trying to get it working...
Having a few issues trying to use my 4200Ti Vivo as both the only capture
and Video out card... Has anyone had any success doing something similar to
this? I have tried the rivatv V4L and myth doesn't seem to reconize it as a
valid input source (running a unstable Debian). If anyone has done anythign
like this with some success can you toss me a few tips? :) That point or me
to the "Path of least resistance" to get Mythtv up and running..

Basically just have a GF4 Ti4300 Vivo and a SBLive Value a 1800+ Xp and 512
Ram...

I do have a older GF3 With video out kicking around if it would be easier to
setup my 4200 just as a Capture card.

Any hints on how to get the Capture working would be great...