[mythtv-users] ASUS Pundit SIS driver per Jarod's FAQ

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Mon Oct 13 01:05:52 EDT 2003

On Sunday, Oct 12, 2003, at 09:55 US/Pacific, Jeff C wrote:

> At 01:48 PM 10/12/2003 -0300, you wrote:
>
>>> And thank you. I've got a slightly updated version posted now, with
>>> more changes to come shortly. Gotta get crackin' on the update
>>> section, since Isaac just said 0.12 should be out within a week or
>>> so...
>
> One other thing I've been meaning to do, is update the .lircrc file I
> wrote for the PVR 250 Grey remote that you have in the doc.  Having
> used the system for a few months now, I've found I use a number of
> keys more than I thought and a number almost never, but miss volume
> and a few others. :)  I'm going to noodle that a bit and then I'll
> provide you with an update to put in your receipe.

Cool, thanks much! Did you pick up on the one small change someone else
already submitted? The original config had the key assignments for
pg_up and pg_down backwards (the 10 min forward and backward buttons
were reversed from normal expected behavior). Other than that, I
haven't touched it.

--Jarod

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE