[mythtv-users] front/back-end vs 'MegaMythTV'

Jay Camp campjr at verizon.net
Sun Oct 12 22:55:06 EDT 2003

I don't think one "MegaMyth" box would work to serve 5 frontends.  Keep in
mind, you'd have to run sound to all of them too.  5 sound cards, 5 tuner,
and 5 tv-out?  Don't think that's going to work.  Plus I doubt the remote
controls are all going to reach that far using just RF.

To me, it seems like local frontend boxes are the only choice.

Jay