[mythtv-users] Can't change font sizes

* afe0108 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 12 02:39:17 EDT 2003

Hello, when I select smaller fonts for "Small" "Medium" "Big" it only affects
the fonts in the Setup Menus.  The fonts in the TV Menus are still as big as
ever.  In particular I would like to reduce the font sizes for the Program
Guide.  I watch TV sitting right in front of my monitor so there's no reason to
have the fonts so huge.  Ideally I would like to be able to display about 20
channels at a time.  I really like the mythweb interface but it's not very
convenient to switch backwards and forwards between mythweb and mythfrontend.

Also in the Program Guide, when I scroll quickly, the channel numbers on the
left get out of synch with the program listings on the right.  It takes 10-15
seconds sometimes for the channel numbers to catch up.

This is the only problem I've noticed with this excellent program.  Thanks!