[mythtv-users] Native LIRC question

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 11 12:39:05 EDT 2003

Neil,

Found my problem.  I have an extra liblirc_client in /usr/lib.  The one I
built from 0.7.0pre1 is in /usr/local/lib and is required for the Myth build
(I assume because the other is 0.6.6 and does not support Hauppauge).

I temporarily renamed the one in /usr/lib and recompiled Myth and now it
works great!  I made sure to reset the name of the /usr/lib version because
it is apparently required by my mplayer RPM.

Hope this helps you in getting yours working too!!

-- Harry O.