[mythtv-users] MythTV compile problem w/ XvMC support

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 10 22:02:23 EDT 2003

Apparently this is my day to jump the gun.  TwinView Clone doesn't work
either.

The only way I can get XvMC to not crash mythfrontend is to run on the
monitor (1st x-session) in a dual x-session config.  If anyone could offer a
suggested configuration that would allow output to the TV I would appreciate
it (I would appreciate it most of all if someone could provide a dual
x-session config that would work with TV).

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa!!  (and, of course, TIA!)

-- Harry O.