[mythtv-users] ASUS DigiMatrix - ideal Myth Box?

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Fri Oct 10 12:13:09 EDT 2003

I hadn't seen that one before. Seems cool to be sure, but a little
unexpandable for my tastes. This one is what I am most curious about:

http://www.nordichardware.com/article/2003/Abit/index.php?ez=3

In fact I very nearly held up my box purchase (parts on the way ;) ) just to
see if I could find out when the ship date for it was. Its a good time to be
into HTPC stuff :)

-Sean