[mythtv-users] Cool idea: Use wireless PDA to control Myth

Sean shomann2 at insightbb.com
Fri Oct 10 10:19:47 EDT 2003

I have only been skimming this idea, but it seems to me that if a remote
interface was built for any networkable device (WiFi, Bluetooth), then you
could control your MythTV from anywhere. Maybe an extension to the Web
interface? A remote with feeback (2way) would be kick-ass and a handheld
would allow for macro scripting and playlist creation...
Hmmmm...

Since I am not a programmer these ideas sound great to me, but may not be
the easiest thing in the world to implement ;)