[mythtv-users] Success story and my own Tivo comparison (long and windy)

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Oct 9 22:28:49 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 04:36, Joseph A. Caputo wrote:
> Hit the 'D' key in the 'Watch Recordings' screen.  Also, I believe someone has
> added a pop-up menu to that screen now, which lists some of the more common
> functions.

Umm... since the 'D' key functionality is available in the "Watch
Recordings" screen, why not move the Disk Space free display from
"Delete Recordings" there and rename it to "Watch/Delete Shows", or
"Manage Recordings", or something like that?  One less screen to
maintain, and makes the code slightly smaller, no?

	-I

--
                       Ian Forde, RHCE, CCSE, SCNA, SCDME
                       ian at duckland.org / ian at cytben.com