[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase

Joachim Gehweiler post at joachim-gehweiler.de
Fri Oct 10 01:46:58 EDT 2003

Hi!

I live in Germany, and it didn't work either which seems to be normal
because you often read that it doesn't work with tv_grab_de.

I use tvmoviefetch instead, available at

http://www.bucksch.com/1/projects/various/xmltv/

Just adapt config.py and channels.py, then run the tool und insert the
produced file with

mythfilldatabase --file <sourceid, 1 in my case> -1 all.xmltv

Joachim