[mythtv-users] Re:pvr-250, CLE266, mythCVS working on the same box

Dan Fleming dan at sociallocals.com
Thu Oct 9 11:36:43 EDT 2003

Hello,

I am struggling with the same setup.  I have a PVR-250 with an Epia M9000.  I really just didn't like RedHat so I managed to take RedHat's 8.0 i586 kernel and install it on debian woody.  Then using Adrian Bunks ports of Sid for X v4.2.1 I sucessfully was able to install Via's binaries.  Everything was going beautifully until I got stuck trying to compile the modules for ivtv!

Someone mentioned the kernel-2.4.20-i586.config.  Are these files provided with RedHat's kernel sources?  If they are I think that would get me past the last hurtle!  (Hopefully)

---Dan