[mythtv-users] debian / epia-m / via-patches

Derek Anderson public at kered.org
Thu Oct 9 11:55:24 EDT 2003

i listened.  i've seen others as well.  it still pains us however.
it's not so much as i dislike redhat, it's that i'm no longer free to
compile my own kernel.  it's quite limiting for linux.

of course, i know that's not your fault.

btw, on a different rant:
VIA needs to figure out how to write a basic description on their driver
download page as to WHAT THE FRICKIN DIFFERENCE IS between their full
and lite bins.

--
  Derek C. Anderson
  public at kered.org