[mythtv-users] Remote Control KeyMappings

Joe Votour joevph at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 20:14:56 EDT 2003

There's two different ways that you can get it to
work.

The first is by using a CVS version of LIRC.  Some
people have reported success with this, I wasn't able
to get it to work.

I used the second option, which is the GATOS drivers.
>From there, you use xev to grab the event numbers, and
then map them with xmodmap.

There's a xmodmaprc file in the archives somewhere for
the ATI remote that works reasonably well (I used it
when I was using my ATI Remote Wonder).

-- Joe

http://www.ati.com/products/remotewonder/gallery.html