[mythtv] [mythtv-users] Remote Control KeyMappings

Chad Sutton csutton at chadarius.com
Tue Oct 7 22:58:35 EDT 2003

This is the list I have. It came from septentrion at voila.fr at
http://remotew.free.fr/linux_en.htm. He wrote a nice ATI remote install doc,
but I couldn't seem to bring his site up for some reason tonight. Feel free
to email me if his site doesn't come back up soon. I'll post his doc on my
web site.

He recommends using xev and xmodmap to identify and map the keys. I haven't
remapped everything yet but it's working nicely so far. I'll send out my
mappings when I'm completed. I'd be interested to seen everyone else's
MythTV/ATI Remote Wonder mapping ideas as well.

touche     keycode
-------------------
a             38
b             56