[mythtv-users] PVR-350 & Geforce4 MX440

Chad Sutton csutton at chadarius.com
Tue Oct 7 22:45:12 EDT 2003

Keola,

The PVR-350 doesn't have any graphics card capabilities. Its just a pure
capture card. Actually if you are going with the GeForce MX440 I wouldn't
bother waiting on the 350. Just get the PVR-250. It will do onboard encoding
just like the 350 but it won't do decoding onboard. With the MX440 it won't
matter all that much though, because that graphics card has pretty good MPEG
decoding support on its own.

Later,
Chad Sutton
csutton at chadarius.com