[mythtv-users] Mythbackend problem as daemon?

Drew Whittle drew at lug.net.nz
Wed Oct 8 14:26:58 EDT 2003

Well you both should be loading the modules with the rest of your
modules or using module auto load.

In debian add them to /etc/modules and from memory in gentoo add them to
/etc/modules.autoload.

They will then be loaded early in the boot process.

If your still having trouble make sure the devices have permission for
the user the mythbackend daemon is running as. (check video and audio
devices)

:D