[mythtv-users] strange issue with ffw during recording

Eric S zaphod at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 20:39:00 EDT 2003

Same problem here I think, though I doubt that its always at 39 minutes.
My perception is that FF goes off as soon as the show is done recording
and the computer is trying to do commericial detection.

A file access problem? Whatever it is I would rather have the computer
wait for commercial detection if it is being viewed as the show ends.

-Eric