[mythtv-users] Pauses in Live TV

Jay Camp campjr at verizon.net
Mon Oct 6 20:28:30 EDT 2003

Brian,

I'm experiencing the same subtle blip in watching live tv.  This is just a
_pure_ hunch, but perhaps the live tv buffer is playing too fast and is
running out of buffer to play for that microsecond.  Why this would be
happening, I don't know.  Hopefully somebody else may have some
recommendations!  But I just wanted to let you know you weren't the only one
with this problem.

What I tend to do is pause the tv for a few seconds, then unpause... leaving
a bit of buffered TV.  This seems to help some, although it could just be a
placebo affect.  *shrugs*

Regards,

Jay