[mythtv-users] Hard Drive (How Big?)

Tobias Blomberg blomman at ludd.luth.se
Mon Oct 6 17:55:42 EDT 2003

On Monday 06 October 2003 11.08, John Knottenbelt wrote:
> I can recommend the Hitachi Deskstar 250 GB. Get four of those and you'll
> have a terabyte!

At one time these disks were called IBM DeathStar... I had a 6 months old 40GB
drive that passed away a couple of years ago. Maybe their quality have
improved since then.

And I can only agree with the previous writers. No matter how much disk you
buy, you will fill it. I filled my 100G in one month. I really have to buy a
DVD writer so I can free up some space...

/ Tobias