[mythtv-users] MythVideo and full DVD rip directories... suggestion?

Dave Brown dl2brown at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 5 15:06:19 EDT 2003

I have enough disk space to keep the full DVD rip in my videos directory
(yay for cheap storage). Is there an option to configure MythVideo to select
a title and have it treat a directory as a DVD? I seem to get just each
single VOB the way it's configured with CVS now, which was similar in the
.11 release.

I get the feeling there's a player out there that will do it and I can
configure it on the mythvideo player config screen, but I'm relatively new
to linux.

daveb