[mythtv-users] Feature Documentation?

bobnvic at everestkc.net bobnvic at everestkc.net
Fri Oct 3 17:54:20 EDT 2003

I've been working on a MythTV User Guide, but haven't been able to spend
much time on it.  I tried to go through each of the MythTV screens (the TV
portion, not the plug-ins or settings) and explain what you could do.  Much
of it is just the key commands, but I put some explanatory text in as well
and was trying for language that was as simple and complete as
possible.  I wanted my wife or a friend to be able to follow it.  I didn't get
very far, but thought I'd throw what I had up here.  Yes, I did make it with
MS Word, saved as a filtered html file, but if you can get past that we can
discuss how we might want such a User Guide to be organized.  I've got
concerns with the approach I took, but also see some merit in it.

Bob C.