[mythtv-users] TV problem with PAL and SECAM

Jason Schloer schloer.jason at tangoinc.com
Fri Oct 3 18:12:12 EDT 2003

Actually this problem includes the U.S. now too. I just got the pcHDTV
and since it uses ATSC for channels I can't use my other card at the
same time which uses NTSC. So what are peoples suggestions. I'm guessing
this should be moved out of the general settings and into the card or
channel provider settings. My vote is on the channel's listings. It
should be relatively easy to divide up channel listings in xmltv for
different standards. How difficult of a change is this? I have some
ideas, but I'll save that for when I have time and for the dev list.
Anyway, just thought I'd mention it.

Jason Schloer