[mythtv-users] mythmusic problems

Murph Crusher MurphCrusher at gmx.de
Fri Oct 3 18:35:04 EDT 2003

Am Freitag, 3. Oktober 2003 16:51 schrieb thor:
> On Friday 03 October 2003 07:34 am, Murph Crusher wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2003 23:54 schrieb Murph Crusher:
>
> 	Gooten Morgen.
>
> > > QObject::connect: No such slot
> > > PlaybackBox::handleTreeListSignals(int,IntVector*)
> > > QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'musictreelist')
> > > QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'music_playback')
> > > QObject::connect: No such slot PlaybackBox::previous()
> > > QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'prev_button')
>
> 	This is very odd. What version(s) of Qt do you have? Have you got a
> mix of different Myth versions and MythMusic versions?
>
> 	Plus, are your theme files installed in "normal" places.?
>
> - thor

Sorry for my impatience, but these many problems with mythtv suck! Anyway it
is a very nice program!

I have the SuSE8.2-standard QT3. I already tried to install a free version
from the trolltech site, but I almost fragged my system with it. Shouln't the
SuSE 8.2 QT components be new enough, because the distro is quite new? Which
version of QT is needed to use mythmusic? Is there a way to use no
visualisation so this problem isnt relavant anymore?

By the way the first error concerning GLX is gone. I activated the 3D-support
in sax2.