[mythtv-users] Manual transcoding?

and hons at rcn.com
Thu Oct 2 20:07:54 EDT 2003

When watching a show in view recording hit M or E to enter edit mode
and the Z to load the cutlist (if you are using commercial skipping),
hit M again and the hit X to start the transcoding of the show.
That is all and it's running nice so you can keep doing what ever you
want and when the transcoding is over the original file will be
replaced with the transcoded one....

Did I leave anything  out or make any mistakes?
rgds
anders