[mythtv-users] Re: Combine ATI TV Wonder, TV Wonder VE, and PVR 250?

cmisip cmisip at insightbb.com
Thu Oct 2 21:48:43 EDT 2003

I already have a 2 tuner system, and I was thinking that a PVR 250 which
has an onboard encoder would not tax the system so much and might work
as a third tuner.  My two other tuners have to do software encoding
which uses a lot of cpu power.  What resolution are you capturing at and
is it RTJPEG or MPEG4 for the ATI (I think the PVR only does MPEG2?  How
do the videos compare between the ATI and the PVR 250?  What are your
system specs? Thanks